Latest News

Sarap ng Travel...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009 , Posted by jam at 6:12 PM

Every time I'm on a vacation or just traveling from places I can't resist from taking pictures of beautiful sceneries. Just like our trip in Laiya, Batangas for a team building I was holding my camera (just a cellphone camera) and while the bus is moving I keep on attempting to take a good shot. I'm not a Photographer so I know how bad my shots are. How I wish I have Gadget camera, just like my team mate who just receive a Creative Vado from his friend.


It was my first visit on Laiya, Batangas, I felt so excited because it's my first company team building. When we finally get to the La Luz Resort, I was stunned after seeing the blue sea and white rocky sand. (I took a picture!) The ambiance was so great,so peaceful, no crowded and noisy people only our team and few other visitors are there.





 The Resort's Accommodation was awesome and affordable. They also have different leisure activities to enjoy like kayak,volleyball,snorkeling, etc...


After the long day of swimming and playing, the night treats us with bonfire set up and under the stars we take the opportunity of getting to know our team mates better.


by: Jam Blanco

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. jason says:

    Interesting! Thats pretty cool! You don't mind if I come here more often and read your posts do you? I love to blog but only on good subjects. Like this one for instance! Can't wait till you post something else.
    cool blogs

  1. traveling is very nice. as long as you have time and money. i also run the newest travel site. called primovacations offer. and i love to travel.

  1. Yohanes says:

    its very interesting

  1. atsie says:

    hey.. thanks for sharing, its kinda interesting :)